Stringent quality control practices are in place to ensure that the product reaches you safely. You may however return or exchange the product in any of the following scenarios:
- In case of a defect in the product
- If you received a wrong order
- If the product does not fit your size
Please note, products for returns shall only be accepted if unworn, and in its original packaging with the product tag affixed to the jewellery. Return process will only be initiated if the Quality Control team at RR Gems Pvt Ltd. deems it fit. Each return will be judged on the following parameters:
- The product should not have been broken, altered, mishandled, heated, treated chemically, or otherwise not found in good/ tradable condition.
- Gross; net weight of the product
- Check for wear and tear & damage to the product
- 100% of the sale/billed value (including GST) will be refunded on requests received within 14 days from the receipt of the product by the customer
- For return of the products after 14 days from the receipt of the product by the customer, 30% would be deducted from the sale/billed value. No taxes such as GST etc levied on the Invoice shall be refunded back to the customer in such scenario.
- Refunds shall be processed within 14 working days from the date of confirmation of return by RR Gems Pvt Ltd..
- Refund/Return shall only be granted after due examination of product by the quality control team and shall be issued by way of an “Account Payee “ cheque /NEFT/RTGS /Credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking) or any other suitable mode of bank transfer. Refund shall be issued only in favour of a person whose name was mentioned on the Invoice at the time of sale.
- 100% buy back on net weight of Gold at current/prevailing buying rate of Gold(i.e. only GOLD BUYING RATE x NET WT OF GOLD) on the date of confirmation of return by RR Gems Pvt Ltd. in case of returns after 14 days. No taxes such as GST etc levied on the Invoice shall be refunded back to the customer in such scenario.